This 1992 Stolp V-Star was donated to EAA Chapter 729 by one of our gracious chapter members. Over a period of nine months our chapter members, led by our resident Tech Counselor and A&P/IA, re-assembled N3243S, concluding with a successful engine firing and high speed taxi. Now offered for sale, all proceeds will fund future chapter projects.
- Built by James Shafstall, Madison, IN, 1992
- Total Time – 354 hrs
- Engine: Lycoming O-235-C1, 108 HP
- Engine Total Time – 3162 hrs, 101 hrs since overhaul (2005)
- Propeller: Sensinich M76A4M-2-46, 0 hrs since overhaul by Aircraft Propeller Works
- Annual Inspection Completed December 2019
Sale Price: $10,500
- Ground loop in 2004. Airframe was repaired and engine was overhauled.
- Gear collapse in 2014. Airframe was repaired and the engine was disassembled for a prop strike inspection. Overhauled propeller installed.
For more information contact Chapter 729 at email@example.com or call 812-350-9771